New patients / Changing address

New Patients - If you would like to apply to register at Red Roofs Surgery, please complete and return the GMS1 form below by post or email to  You can check to see if you address is inside our boundary by looking at the practice area checker on the noticeboard section of this website.

GMS1 New Patient form

Change of address: - Please let us know as soon as possible if you move house and your address changes.

You may use the online form below to notify us of your change of details. The form will open in a new window. Fill out the details and press the Send button.

Change of Address Form

If you don"t wish to use the online form, please telephone the practice.

If you move out of our practice area you will be notified in writing and asked to find a new GP.  You will not be removed immediately but will have 28 days in which to find a new GP that covers your new address.  Should you have any difficulty finding a new GP then you can find details of all local GP surgeries on the NHS website

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website